We are looking for a motivated individual to join our growing Health & Safety Team on an initial one year contract with an immediate start. The role is based in Dublin.
Assisting one of our clients in the following:
– Promote and maintain environment, health and safety culture on site.
– Manage and advise on all aspects of health and safety on our projects including sub contractors.
– Advise management on legislative changes and their implementation.
– Prepare method statements and Risk Assessments.
– Carry out site audits, report findings and implement improvements
– Review and update site safety documentation and audit compliance
– Carry out in house training and toolbox talks.
– Promote initiatives designed to improve health and safety performance.
– Recognised Health & Safety Degree/Diploma
– Relevant experience of managing all aspects of health & safety on construction site projects desirable.
– Must have excellent communication & organisational skills.
– Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract and applications can be made via indeed.ie here