Are you a motivated and organised office administrator? Do you want to join a growing team of Health & Safety specialists – then we have the job for you!
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our growing Health & Safety Team on an initial one year contract commencing in May 2019. The role will be based in Mallow, Co Cork. The successful candidate will assist the Health & Safety Manager with the enhancement of the company’s health & safety legislative requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with interest in Health & Safety.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements include;
- providing core secretarial and administrative support for all health and safety company matters.
- Coordination of Training Matrix and booking training courses for crews.
- Excellent organisations skills and document control skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency with MS word, excel, and outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet demanding deadlines, demonstrating flexibility in handling assignments while maintaining accuracy and high level of details.
Successful Candidate should have
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in busy office environment.
- Professional and courteous manner.
- Any previous administrative work in the construction sector would be an advantage.
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: depending on experience.
Email your CV to email@example.com